Welcome to Digital UNC
Digital UNC is a digital repository service offered by the University Libraries to capture, store, organize, index, preserve, and provide access to examples of the University of Northern Colorado's information resources and intellectual output.
It brings together selected digital materials currently in existence throughout the campus in order to create a cohesive and sustainable repository of the educational, scholarly, research, and historical assets of the University.
The repository is used to provide open access to scholarly work, to publicly disseminate the results of agency-funded projects, to facilitate access to the University's resources by prospective students, and to provide long-term preservation of digital collections.
- From manpower to mindfulness: the high tech culture of emergence and its implications for education
- 1987 Dissertations & Capstones
- Man pointing to fire damage that occurred during the construction of University Library, 1970
- Water damage to the basement during the construction of University Library, 1970
- Man points to fire damage that occurred during the construction of University Library, 1970